Hello! We’d like to make sure that your contact submission/feedback is directed to the appropriate team at Saetha. Please read through the following carefully before submitting below:
1. We can only address issues related to Saetha and asiagood.info. We are not affiliated with the sites we write about.
2. If you would like to submit news, please see the “Submit News to Saetha Form” page that has more details. If you’d like to just submit a quick tip (whether anonymous or not), please use our “Submit a Tip to Saetha” form.
3. For more information on advertising, please see our CnSaetha aon Advertising Information Page first.
4. If you would like to use the Saetha Logo or any content on your site, please contact us via Customer Support so that we may look into your request. Please be as detailed as possible.
Contact asiagood.info[contact-form-7 id=”4″ title=”Contact form 1″]
Or if you can’t see the form above or prefer not to use it, please follow the guidelines below to reach the Saetha team:
Please direct mail to the following addresses:
News Submissions (news@…)
– Have a tip, update, or press release? (This is the only Saetha address that reaches our editorial team.)
Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities (advertising@…)
– See here for more information
Customer Support, Feedback, and Suggestions (support@…)
– Do you see something that we can improve? Have you experienced a technical issue that we need to be aware of?
Events and Calendar (events@…)
– Be a part of Saetha’s events. Just ask — we might be looking for corporate sponsorship opportunities.
Business Inquiries and Partnerships (bizdev@…)
– Saetha is always looking for new ideas and partnerships.
Reprints or Permission to use Saetha articles (licensing@…)
-If you would like to reprint a Saetha article or use it as promotion on your own site contact us here.
Other Inquiries (contact@…)
– If something didn’t quite fit into the above, contact us here. Please do not send press releases or news requests to this address (Note: We can only address issues related to asiagood.info. We are not affiliated with the sites we blog about).